1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Maintenance is A'coming!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by pastperfect2, Jan 2, 2007.

1. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Site Maintenance is A\'coming!

We have a bit of Site Maintenance coming on Sunday. We will be tweaking the forums a bit, perhaps even a color change or two.

Our goal is making it easier for our Trade Members to interact with our Public Members through coordinating our two separate forums more closely.

The upgrade wiil happen around 10:00 AM GMT Sunday morning barring any problems which may occur...like sickness, etc. The site should be down about 4-6 hours.

The Site Committee will be standing by on Sunday as well.

We can of course keep posting.

Warning - you may see a lot of pizza boxes for a little bit.

Hollis, Linda, Lizzie, Chris and Tiffany
    the Site Commitee

2. Thanks for the heads up!

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Thanks Hollis!

4. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

One last reminder.

Also in the day or two following - please remember there might be pizza boxes, so don't worry!

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Okay the merge phase I is complete. :)

trade members should be able to see public and trade members forum on one page for increased interaction :)

7. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

If you are seeing pizza boxes, just go to your control panel, edit profile and change your theme to newlookjenn3.

Hope you like the new look!:party:

8. I like, I like!!! Great job ladies!!!

9. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

A Big Thank You to Linda who made this happen and Chris who kept telling us to do it!!!

Hollis

10. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

A Big Thank You to Linda who made this happen and Chris who kept telling us to do it!!!

Hollis