1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, Who Will Win The HGTV Dream Home?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by vintageclothes-line, Apr 27, 2006.

1. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Wow - where is that home located?

Deb

2. Deb, I believe it is North Carolina.

I love that network. I watch it all the time.

3. dibs2002

I thought HGTV was a Canadian Network, but hey - I'd live in North Carolina! I love it there. Of course, I didn't enter the contest. Oh well.

:snowman:

4. I would live there, too. I think with the house and furniture, you get a car and about 250,000. I think I can relocate for that!

5. dibs2002

$250,000? Yeah, like twist my rubber arm...

Deb

6. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

It's tonight at 8:00 P.M. eastern time.

Oh and it said that if you registered, you may still get to win $1000!

Yeah, really, I know I am going to win that.:no:

7. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Had you won the contest, you'd be my neighbor! You'd also be in a bit of a bind, as the builders have been cited for environmental law infractions. It appears that building on the top of a mountain is a bit different from building on a flat piece of land, and the builders were "unaware" of certain regulations concerning erosion, etc.

8. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

YOu would have thought they would have had that all worked out. Still would have loved to have won it.:D

9. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

The problems came to light about 2 weeks before the end of the contest. Funny how they were able to keep it relatively quiet.