1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stone-wash Denim Jacket: Would like a date?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Brand-O, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Brand-O

Brand-O Registered Guest

I recently received a denim jacket from my great aunt and uncle, and I scoured eBay and Google for a year and found nothing.

The Jacket has a large tag on the interior between the shoulder blades with an image of a B-29 “bombar dier”
    STYLE BY: shipton
    RN:12884
    Made in Hong Kong
    The Jacket also has a care label “ Machine wash warm”
    It features a metal zipper with “ YKK” on both sides
    Also included is an interior pocket on the left side
    The sleeves have a button of some sort, the letters on the inside aren’t legible

Any information would be incredibly helpful! Even if it is not vintage. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

at first glance, this looks 1980s to me... maybe younger than that. no earlier than 80s, though. :)

3. Brand-O

Brand-O Registered Guest

Thank you very much! It came with a large amount of Arrow Bradstreet and Editions by Van Heusen shirts and it was the only thing I couldn’t get a date on! Thank you again

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

you're welcome.

5. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I remember that type of acid/stonewash denim was huge when it hit the market. I think it as 87, if I remember correctly.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  6. Brand-O

Brand-O Registered Guest

Thank you as well!