1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Attachments

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by www.VintageGrace.com, Feb 8, 2005.

1. My newest column is up! It was written in response to the selling of a vintage dress that I had grown strangely attached to...

Strange Attachments

Can you relate????!!!!

:( Maureen

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Once it is actually gone, it feels better. You'll be okay Maureen! :)

I have something for sale I am seriously considering pulling and keeping it for myself unless someone buys it this week. I will not tell anybody what that thing is :)

3. Hmmmmmmm, perhaps a PURSE Chris?????

And you are right. Now that it is in the mail, I do feel a bit relieved (but not by much!) But gosh darn it! That was the most amazing Anne Fogarty dress I have EVER seen. Truly. *sigh* Photos would never be able to do it justice. **bigger sigh**

~M

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Nope its not a purse :)

At least you have pictures, Maureen, the money, and you can look forward to finding the next cool thing.

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Why, yes, I can relate. When I first started selling vintage I really didn't have the **passion**. But something strange happened over the years. I play the tug-of-war game each time I bring something wonderful, unusual or rare into my house........Even if it doesn't fit or match anything else. ;)

Gail

6. Alright Chris, if it isn't a purse that you are coveting, then I would say it is either the adorable orange jumper shift dress or the Parrish print (which I have been wanting BAD!)

Am I close yet???

Or maybe it's those green hooker shoes!! lol

~M