1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Studying the Clothing of Older American Women

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Lynn M., Apr 2, 2013.

1. Lynn M.

Lynn M. Guest

I'm new to the Vintage Fashion Guild but have already learned a lot from Guild members. My research project is to trace the clothing of American women over fifty from 1900 to the present. You can follow my discoveries on my blog, www.americanagefashion.com. It would be wonderful if you could also contribute photos and stories. Since I'm interested in how older American women's dress differed from that of women in other countries, comparative information is also welcome!

2. Ruby von Hazenfuss

Ruby von Hazenfuss Registered Guest

I have discovered Lynn's blog quite recently and it is really fascinating and informative .A must-read.

3. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

I really like your blog Lynn. I think that it's a great topic and really like Christina's style on page 1. You've written so many interesting profiles, and I've just finished reading "Clothing Sizes Reconsidered". I need to go back and read all of the pages which are chock-ful.

Great angle too!

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Great blog, Lynn. Thank you for sharing it with us!

5. I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. Thank you so much for such a great topic and presentation!!

6. alexwebb

alexwebb Registered Guest

Your blog is amazing!

7. joules

joules VFG Member