1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Courrèges coat... and some more!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Midge, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Since you asked :) - here's me modeling the fab vintage Courrèges coat I bought the other week:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Handbag, boots (Bally) and scarf are vintage too of course!

Since my blog has been in dire need of a new entry, I've made it the "coat issue" and added a lot more fab vintage and secondhand coats, like my 50s winter coat:
    [​IMG]
    And also the incredible (but not very old) couture suit I found at my local Caritas shop as well:
    [​IMG]
    Since I have bought my camera tripod and found the right place to take pictures, I have actually started to enjoy modelling for my own photos :)... I you want to read my blog, please send me a message. I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here as it has a direct link to my Etsy shop on it.

Karin

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

GREAT coat - I love white coats - I know they aren't practical, but they are so chic looking.

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

They all look wonderful on you, Karin. Thanks for sharing!

4. joules

joules VFG Member

5. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

Fantastic coat! It looks amazing on you too.

and i love the pink suit!
    fabulous!

6. Great pics - I agree with Jonathan: white coats look great.

7. avamac

avamac Alumni

That pink suit is Cotton Candy adorable...!

8. TangerineBoutique

TangerineBoutique VFG Member

Gorgeous, all of it. You model everything beautifully.

Melody

9. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

They all look fantastic! I had that Barbie and Midge hatbox when I was a little girl!

10. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

11. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks everybody! I don't want to move away from that Caritas shop anymore. First that pink suit (construction inside is incredible - without knowing the name on the label, I knew this was more than worth it's price), and then the raincoat. I had weak knees when I saw the label... I do sometimes wonder where they get their stuff from.
    @Lizzie - I bet you had the Barbie stuff I would love to have :)! I love that hatbox. Those early 60s vinyl cases and boxes are so stylish and decorative! Just the right decoration for my living room which has a lot of small 60s touches.

Karin

12. while

while Registered Guest

I love that hatbox. Those early 60s vinyl cases and boxes are so stylish and decorative!

13. Gorgeous!! What lovely finds that look just amazing on you!

14. Villa

Villa Registered Guest

You look absolutely smashing, tres chic!

15. Flannery Crane

Flannery Crane VFG Member

Very Beautiful, Thank you for sharing!:clapping: