1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The other 6 goodies......

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by gaildavid, Jan 22, 2005.

1. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Here are the other items that came home with me today......sorry about the pics. No prep on anything and the lighting was not the greatest......

<center>The first four are prom dresses.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one has a black velvet top with rhinestones...the skirt has a different "feel" to it...sort of like a cross between a very soft plastic and taffeta...lol....The design on the skirt is has a velvety feel:

[​IMG]

Lastly are the two purses....The first is a Whiting and Davis and the second is gold lame and rhinestone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking......Gail

2. b*a*vintagequeen

b*a*vintagequeen Registered Guest

OMG...those dresses are GORGEOUS!!!!

3. rjroni1

rjroni1 Registered Guest

Wow, really great dresses! I need to get out more......and go looking for items!:)

4. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I really haven't been out very much this winter. But I love this shop and the owner is a wonderful sweet lady. We have such a great time catching up on things and it is great just to go see her even if I don't buy anything. (which has never happened....lol) I always come out with a few bags of things ;)

Gail

5. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

I love the first one - it my absolute favourite!

Deb

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I had a white Walborg with rhinestones. I know of people who look for that name. Is that emrboidery or appliques on that second dress. that would be perfect for a short waisted gal...elongates the line.

I like that dress with the black bodice best...it is so striking!

7. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Those dresses are gorgeous!! I have that same W&D in navy blue sitting in my collection of handbags.

8. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

The pink one is embroidered and is really a nice dress. I am thinking of listing that one tonight....or maybe the green one with the jewel waistband....not sure yet.

I will probably need some special assistance on more than a few of these....be warned! ;)

Gail

9. I'm drooling over the black and white show-stopper. I see Lucy heading to the Tropicana Club in it.