1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The V-F-G goes R-A-B!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Patentleathershoes, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Ladies and gentleman start your engines, and get ready to rock around the clock!

Wednesday February 16 through February 23rd, the VFG goes RAB. (Rockabilly that is!) We are telling you early so you can Mark Your Calendar! RIGHT HERE on the Public Board!

First, we will have a workshop all about Rockabilly! The culture, the tie in with the music scene and most of all...THE CLOTHES. So if you were ever curious as to why the girls snap up the novelty print circle skirts to attend Viva Las Vegas, what Psychobilly or Kustom Kulture is, come park yourself here! A lot of interesting info will be presented, and you are most welcome to join in with your question!

Going on simultaneously, you will be treated to a special preview of vintage clothing fitting the theme available for sale, or coming soon, from Vintage Fashion Guild Members. Everything in one place, with links on where to snap it up - shop at your finger tips versus crawling all around the 'net!

...and who knows what other surprises!

STAY TUNED!!!

And bring a friend!!

2. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

YAY!!

I look forward to it! Thanks to everyone who is helping behind the scenes!! :)

Gail

3. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

I can't wait for this one! It's gonna be awesome, or fab or rab or whatever the lingo is! :P And I can't wait to see what kinds of RAB things our members have on sale then.

Deb

4. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

This will be a great workshop Chris. I think many of us still get confused on RAB and items actually can be catagorized as such!

Looking forward to this!

Sue

5. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Yes, I think I know what RAB is but I can't wait for the workshop.

6. Patentleathershoes

I am excited too. I know about it, but I am in no way an expert. I will bump this up as we get closer to remind people :)

7. Patentleathershoes

8. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Calendar MARKED in great anticipation!!

9. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I am planning on listing the poodle purse and flocked dress I purchased a few weeks ago during this event! :) It ought to be a great workshop, too!!

Gail

10. Patentleathershoes

10 days to go!!

The countdown begins!!!!

11. Patentleathershoes

12. Patentleathershoes

more days to go!

13. Patentleathershoes