1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The VFG has a Zazzle shop with holiday cards!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by denisebrain, Nov 2, 2020.

1. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Here's a way to find yourself some great vintage fashion-oriented holiday cards and help out the VFG!

Please use this URL to reach the VFG shop: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

This specific URL allows us to earn affiliate income as well as the royalties from purchases.

And right now, these are all on sale for 60% off! (Do I sound like a used car salesperson or what??)

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 11.36.30 AM.png

Seriously, the Vintage Fashion Guild's existence is due to a large group of past and present volunteers, not a single one of whom is paid anything for their work. The website is continuously growing with educational and (we hope) inspirational items that can be viewed by anyone at no cost.

That is why we look for ways to earn money to keep paying the expenses for our website hosting, and other software that keeps the site not only continuing, but growing. We appreciate so much any donation—or purchase from our Zazzle shop!

Visit Ways to Say Thank You to see other ways you can help the VFG, including using our affiliate links when you shop on Amazon, Etsy and eBay.

Thank you!!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  2. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

Thank you, Maggie, for your abundant hard work and creativity.

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Question, so if a set of 8 is purchased there is a 60% off on the whole amount, correct.
    Also, can we use paypal to pay?

4. denisebrain

You may purchase any number of cards and get the current 60% discount by entering the coupon code SHOPHOLIDAYZ
    So, even just 1 card! And yes, you can use PayPal.

{I don’t know how long this will last, but I can’t imagine a bigger discount!}

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  5. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

I went and bought some more! Can't beat it!

Also, I want to mention that we will posting new products as we move forward.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet"!!!!!!!

6. poppysvintageclothing

7. denisebrain

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    MyVintageCocktail and Retro Ruth like this.
  8. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

I just ordered a set of 8 cards and got the 60% off plus a discount for ordering 8 of the same design, plus a discount for ordering the smaller size. Can't beat this deal!

9. poppysvintageclothing

I got mine the other day and they are gorgeous!!!

Retro Ruth and MyVintageCocktail like this.
  10. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

I got my cards too and they are gorgeous - I've now ordered some gift tags too, I may need more of these if we're not going to do our usual family Christmas this year...

Distantdetails likes this.
  11. denisebrain

I'm so glad you are liking your cards! I received some in perfect shape, and then another batch came in a cardboard envelope that had gotten soaked, warping a handful of the cards inside. Zazzle replaced the whole order without question and using expedited postage, so I'm very happy with their customer service so far.

Here are some new designs in the shop, a couple of new cards, some gift tags and a spiral-bound blank book.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 11.52.18 AM.png

A number of people have used our referral URL to shop for other items on Zazzle, as well as from our store. Either way really helps the VFG, with 15% referral (affiliate) earnings. This is the magic URL: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

Retro Ruth likes this.
  12. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Ordered some gift tags from Christmas! Thanks

christmas tree

denisebrain likes this.