1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week it's all VTA themed goodies!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Another Time Antiques, Oct 8, 2004.

1. This week it\'s all VTA themed goodies!

Not going to put pics here today..... but just popping in to say that my board is 90% all VTA theme this week - With some gorgeous sparkly brooches to boot.

For example:
    black velvet/silver metallic emb. purse & belt
    Big black dome sequins earrings
    black and white lounging pajamas from the 50s
    c1915-1920 Black silk & beaded/sequin dress
    1944 coat pattern

and my special honey.... my 1890s black wool/velvet ladies coat from Boston. It has leg of mutton sleeves and super lines. It is in amazing good conditon!

plus a super Weiss AB brooch and a sparkler Trifari brooch and cyrstal earrings.

Hope you'll take a lookie....

2. Where are those lounging pjs? Didn't see them. You always have the most beautiful auctions.:)

3. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

That coat is fabulous Barbara and looks brand new!

I love that you have the pic of the owner of the beaded dress, that always adds a poignant nostalgia to a garment.

Very nice items!

Sue

4. BTW......

Just so that you know..... sshhhsss don't tell.....

If you see something that I've offered and it didn't sell on ebay, you know you can email me directly regarding purchases. I just won't promise you that I will sell it at the "opening bid" ;)

All items go back on display at the shop immediately. Some are on the website too. (Oh that poor site seriously needs catalog work!!!)