1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Today's Vintage" article features VFG members

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by joules, Apr 8, 2009.

1. joules

joules VFG Member

\"Today\'s Vintage\" article features VFG members

Sandra Mendoza-Daly writes on the topic of "Living Budget and Earth Friendly with Vintage", in the current issue of Today's Vintage:
    http://www.todaysvintage.com/

Julie of Joules, and Christine, of lisitcafe are featured!

2. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

Nice!

I actually picked up the new print version of the mag yesterday with the intent to read Sandra's article. I flipped to the page and discovered that my store's ad was placed on the same page ;)

3. joules

joules VFG Member

Kristine, I live where there are no proper newstands. If there is any way for you to obtain another print copy for me, I would be most grateful. That's synchronicity, isn't it, with your ad appearing on that page! (Or perhaps I can order a single copy, via the site, but I only saw the option to subscribe.)

4. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

I would like to have a print version also.

I am very excited!!!! Just finished what I call my jungle series bag and necklace.

-Chris

5. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

I'll try to grab a couple extra copies -- but I warn y'all now: I'm terrible with follow-thru! LOL!

6. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

Kristine,
    What a fantastic opportunity. They have asked me to be a regular contributor so this could mean many more features. Scrambling to put together something for their next issue.

7. ivycompany

ivycompany Alumni

Wow, good job Sandra!!

8. catseyevintage

catseyevintage VFG Member

Sandra ~

Congratulations ~ How wonderful for you!

:bouncy:

~ Debbie

9. Awesome, you guys! :headbang:

10. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

11. joules

joules VFG Member

This is all good!

Kristine, no worries. If you get around to it that's fine. I will contact the magazine in hopes of obtaining this issue.