1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too many names so little knowledge!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Tarakarina, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Tarakarina

Tarakarina Registered Guest

Hi guys & girls,
    I’ve been gathering vintage clothing for 20+ years, But, I’m downsizing my collection and letting go of items that no longer fit me or know I won’t wear.
    I’ve never delved into the brands/designers because I’d fallen in love with the item and told myself “I’ll never get rid of this”
    Now it’s time to pass on a bunch of items to somebody who’ll equally love them as much as I do, I realize I know no information about many of the designers/brands (something I’ve come to understand is important, very interesting and quite fun) but a lot of what I have are not listed on the site. Google hasn’t proved very helpful and found no other resource sites, is it going to drive the “Q&A label forum” insane if I post all these? Currently stuck on 5 items.
    Tara :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Tara, you are certainly welcome to post your items! Just please post each one separately, as this will make it easier for everybody, and post good photos not only of the label but also of the whole garment, front, back, showing it's shape and if there's anything else that's special about it. We'll be happy to help with whatever we know :).