1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Topshop Extreme Cats Eye Sunglasses By Squint Pink/Red DESPERATE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by tigerpants, Feb 18, 2014.

1. tigerpants

tigerpants Registered Guest

Hello Everyone

I am looking for these beautiful sunglasses i brought on Holiday in the UK at Topshop in 2012 Extreme Cats Eye Sunglasses By Squint for Topshop, they are actually dark pink but they look red in this photo???, I sadly broke them :duh2: and desperately need another pair for summer i'm willing to pay anything as crazy as it sounds they are one in a million and suit me they are sold out and i'm trying everywhere i came here on the off chance maybe someone can help me or point me in the right direction.
    [​IMG]

2. Have you looked into getting your pair repaired? That might be easier than finding another, although as they're so recent and were probably mass produced they shouldn't be hard.

N

3. tigerpants

tigerpants Registered Guest

Hey N

Lovely hair wow! Sadly i recently lost the arm :duh2: grrrrrrrr they are my dream glasses the shape just suits me so much

thanks for the reply x