1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twin Cities True Vintage Show: Call for Vendors

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by DaisyandStella, Nov 20, 2022.

1. DaisyandStella

DaisyandStella VFG Member

Hi all! My name is Brooke and I’m the organizer of the Twin Cities True Vintage Show. I’ve been selling vintage clothing since 1999. Attending shows over the last 20 years has introduced me to many clothing eras and solidified my love of all things vintage. One past expo in particular, The Cat’s Pajamas Productions Show, was always one of my favorites to attend as the quality and broad range of antique & vintage items available was incredible. It’s my goal to put together a show of the same caliber. I"m looking for amazing vendors with antique & vintage fashions, textiles, jewelry and accessories from the 1800s - 1970s to help make it happen.

The TCTV Show will occur on Saturday, April 22nd from 10am-4pm at PAIKKA in St. Paul, Minnesota. Check out the url's for more info on vending or please email me. Applications will close January 1st and then I’ll introduce all the fantastic vendors who will be participating. Stay tuned!

For reference - the last image shows an 8x8 booth size which is one of the sizes offered for the show.

Brooke
    twincitiestruevintageshow.com
    [email protected]
    608-577-1971

'Posted with permission of VFG admin'

call to vendors! v2.png

A huge thank you to the beautiful @vintage_egyptologist, @kaylafornow, @halseyandthehihats and @d_lioness_ as well as photographers @rcallahanphoto and @sewasty

Attached Files:

2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I wish I were closer!

DaisyandStella likes this.
  3. DaisyandStella

DaisyandStella VFG Member

Me too! Sun Country Airlines have some really cheap flights to Minneapolis in you are enticed :)

northstarvintage likes this.
  4. ElenaDen

ElenaDen Registered Guest

So cool and interesting!