1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two very cool tooled leather bags

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Another Time Antiques, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Both of these are on now... Both from the same estate and both from the late 1950s era.

The depth of the sculpting and tooling on these is wonderful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yee Haw!

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Those are great Barbara!

must resist must resist must resist

LOL

3. you don't hafta you don't hafta you don't hafta....

haha....just bid you YOUR W&D!! So you can collect $$ and then come spend it here!!:P

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

HEEHEEHEEHEE I thought about starting Purse-itis anonymous. Maureen (vintage grace) has a purse section with no purses in it because she can't part with them.

So the enablers encourage the others to list their purses just so they can buy them and vice versa. vice LOL So no one really has fewer, just different. hee hee.

Thanks for the bid, but watch out because you just might have just "enabled" someone. LOL!!!

5. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Those are gorgeous!! They look like they were never carried and your pics are flawless.

6. Thanks Justine! My daughter (mrs preggy... :) ) came over for a visit at the shop one afternoon. I created a little white corner and set up the tripod. I shot pictures steadily and she wrote up the "tech sheets" for me. Was a super afternoon with my sweetie and ... we got a whole lot of product ready!

now..... if I can hook her in every week I Just might get a big hunk of the store done! Not to mention spending super great time with my daughter and soon-to-be granddaughter!! Oh what fun. :)

And the auctions of the purses ---- horrible bombs! I'm sick! :( But oh well..... two other people are very happy for sure. Guess that's the good part...... Just hate having such pristine vintage bags go for so little.