1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unidentified Hart Schaffner & Marx Label Booklet-help?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Madison Thompson, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Madison Thompson

Madison Thompson Registered Guest

I found this Schaffner & Marx label booklet in a box of older/antique books I got at a thrift store. It appears to be an advertising book of sorts, and has some general information about the brand and their backstory. It also includes a sewn label that appears to be included as an "example" of the labelling on their clothes. I tried looking around to find more information on the background of the booklet and its purpose, but I can't find anything! Theres no publication information in the book itself either. I'm not sure how to go about figuring out any of this, but I found this site and thought I might leave a public post to see if anyone might know! Thanks for the help!
    booklet1.jpg booklet2.jpg booklet3.jpg

2. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

That is a great little find. All I can add is that it appears to be from the early 1920s, judging by the graphics.