1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Versace Tessuto T-Shirt Real or Fake

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by JohnS, Aug 18, 2019.

1. JohnS

JohnS Registered Guest

Hello, I just picked up this Versace T-Shirt and I would like to know if it's real or fake
    I tried my best to find a guide to authenticating shirts but I couldn't find one

The CLG code checks out but some of the stitching has me worried
    I'm not sure if it is because of wear or if it is fake
    The shirt is textured in the black spots which seems like it would be hard to fake
    It feels like a quality shirt
    I've attached images below

Here is an imgur album with the images:

https://imgur.com/a/53P5O0O

2. JohnS

JohnS Registered Guest

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

We cannot authenticate items here. You can get in touch with the company that holds the RN number which from the number that appears on the label is
    SCANIA IMPORTS U.S.A. CORP. They are an importer distributor.

Also you can check it with the certilogo CLG number...go to their website, it is on the label as well. I tried but it should be done by you as I cannot honestly reply to their questions. I had never noticed this company before on a label, I think this is a relatively new system, so your tshirt must be relatively new but it does help with brand names...so that seems a good route to take.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Retro Ruth likes this.