1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VERY small size bullet bra and girdle wanted!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by crinolinegirl, Jan 14, 2007.

1. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

I bought this lovely and rare 44" tall 1950's- early 1960's CWS Desbeau corsetry shop display half form today but the poor girl is nekkid!
    [​IMG]

Desbeau was a range of corsets made at the Co-op corsety factory in Desborough (about 15 miles away from me) until about the 1970's and she would have graced the shop counter modelling the latest in fashionable corsetry!

She's a bit paint chipped and mucky (those aren't nipples but paint chips exposing the orange resin plastic underneath) and well, the black marks "down there" aren't well, you know, private bits but just dirt which I need to clean off!!:hysterical:
    CWS Desbeau is embossed on the stand at the bottom.

Does anyone have a 50's or early 60's pointy cup bullet bra (preferably spiral stitched) for her in a VERY small size?
    She measures 30 1/2" around the bust and 25 1/2" around the underbust. Each breast is about 6 1/2" across. I reckon she would be about a 28 AA to a 30 AA or 30 A. When I've seen these sizes, they've usually been labeled as "teen" sized.

She also needs a stretch pull on girdle (a metal stocking clipped one please). Her waist measures 18 1/2" and her hips are 30" so she would be about a xsmall or a small in a pull on girdle. The smalls on these usually measure about 14"- 15" unstretched when I've had them in the past so these would be good for her. One measuring about 11 1/2" long or shorter would be good for her.

So if anyone has any very small sized pull on stretch girdles or tiny bras that you can't get rid of, please let me know as my Desbeau girl is a cold here!:snowman:

Lei

2. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Hi Lei! I'll have a search tonight , as I am sure I have some teeny ones too small to sell that you can have! shall get back to you then, cheers Gayle

3. hipvintage

hipvintage Alumni

eeeeewwwwwwww!!! :wacko:

If no one comes up with a girdle, I know my mom may have one, as she was that tiny and she has all that stuff in a drawer. When she was 18 she was 5' 1" tall at 95 lbs with a 19" waist (or maybe 18")

BUT, I will not be able to look until I get back to my dad's, which will be weeks from now. I was just poking around that drawer a few ago and pulled out some nighties.

Let me know if nothing else comes up.

Janine

4. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Thanks guys from me and from my Desbeau Gal! Let me know how much you want for them if you find any and I will Paypal some $.

Lei

5. Lei, I have some small girdles I can dig out, I'm just not sure what you are referring to by "a metal stocking clipped one" - do you mean garters?

6. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Yup! If the actual garter loops are metal, those are the ones I want :)

Lei

7. The only one that was close was too big at 9-1/2" across, unstretched. :no:

8. sewingmachinegirl

Hi Lei! Think your'e in luck! The other sweet teen bra I found is exactly like the one you asked about thru ebay and is size 30AA . Measures 6-1/2 from the side of the cup to the centre front. The band is just 23-1/2" at tightest setting and stretches to 26". If you end up wanting this one, I can also throw a couple of other ones into the mix that are 6-1/2" exactly- that are plainer but pointier but more like 27" band, but maybe you can alter them!
    I also have a 40's apricot roll on girdle that is seriously small. It has the metal hooks at the front,and metal suspenders at the back, and is in great nick, but you will need some muscle to get it over your new girls hips! measures 10-1/4" flat and is 13" long, never worn and still with price tags on. Just let me know, would cost AU$13.50 to post Airmail, insurance is an extra AU $7.00.
    best wishes Gayle :clapping:

9. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Gayle: I'll take 'em all! :) I collect old corset, bra and bra shop display forms so even if these ones don't fit, then at least I'll have some for when I find another as they are always invariably small sized.
    Let me know how much I owe you then with insured airmail then and I will send you a Paypal payment (or you can send me a Paypal invoice to my [email protected] email address).

Deborah: I actually have two other 50's girdle bum forms, one of which needs a girdle on too so if you want to part with your one, I'll buy that from you too as my Miss Twilfit one is currently nekkid as well! Let me know how much you want for yours. Actually, you can send it to my mum in Montreal (or my mum can come and get it) as she's coming over on Feb 2, she can bring it to me.

Lei

10. sewingmachinegirl

Lei, glad to help out, just send payment for Australian $20.50 which includes insurance.I Dont need any payment for the items, but would love it if you can just let me know if you are ever about to list any stocking lots in your store! Cheers Gayle :hiya:

11. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Hi Gayle

Will definitely let you know when I get some more seamless ones in! Is there any particular sizes you are looking for or just any size? I always pick these up when I find them so I can save them up for you.

Off to Paypal now :)

Thanks a bunch!

Lei

12. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Forgot to say that I will post pix of all my vintage girls here when they are all decently attired. We can't have them prancing with their bums showing now, can we!

Lei

13. sewingmachinegirl

Lei, thanks for the payment for postage, shall be sending them off tomorrow to you, so your gorgeous new girl wont be naked for too much longer! As for the stockings, would prefer size 9's and/or upwards, but beggers cant be choosers! They are getting impossible to find down here in Australia! and worse, the thrift stores write the prices on the packets in permanent pen, even on beautiful old seamed stocking boxes . have a great night or day as I think t must be for you right now! cheers, Gayle ;)

14. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

Isn't the VFG great? Lei could have searched for years to find such tiny sized undergarments, and here they are coming all the way across the world. How cool is that?

Gals, this post is on the public boards, so you may want to edit your posts and remove your email addys.

15. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

I don't mind if my email address shows, it's on C&C and on my Ebay Me pages anyways, it's a business email address so I don't mind.

I know, I love the VFG! I had been scouring Ebay and the vintage shops here for tiny sized bras and girdles but couldn't find any either (except for Gayle's auction for the 28AA one) and now I have some coming from Australia and one from Montreal! :D

OK, Gayle- I usually find those sizes here mostly in sizes 10 and up in seamless too so I will save them for you.

Lei

16. worth-a-peek

worth-a-peek Alumni

Now I have the tune
    "it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all"
    buzzing through my head.

And I've never been to Disney.

17. sewingmachinegirl

Excellent, thanks so much for saving the stockings Lei, just let me know when they come up in the shop! and Jody, thanks for heads up on the public boards, have edited the lisiting! And Karen's right, tis a small world after all ! much cheer Gayle:kiss:

18. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

hey karen at least its disney and not king's island in ohio's answer to "its a small world" i won't name teh song as it will be stuck in people's heads!

19. candy_says

candy_says Alumni

Bit late but just incase anyone is interested, I have a large collection of unworn 50's and 60's bras, girdles, frilly nylon panties etc in various sizes too - not everythings on the site yet so feel free to email me with any requirements!

Dawn
    Candy Says

20. sewingmachinegirl

bras and things

Hi there, if there are any left- I would love to help take some off your hands if thats an option, I will U2U a message thru! best wishes sewingmachinegirl :drool: