1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VFG ANNOUNCES ITS PARTICIPATION AT CLOTHES SHOW LIVE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by artisannes, Nov 18, 2004.

1. artisannes

artisannes VFG Member VFG Past President

We're thrilled to announce that the Vintage Fashion Guild will be taking part in the world's largest clothes show - Clothes Show Live - at the NEC in Birmingham, UK, 3rd - 8th December.

For information on tickets, if you live in the UK of course, please check out this link and see our mention.

Clothes Show Live

2. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Wish I lived across the pond so I could join in o nthe fun - maybe next year!

3. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

this would be so neat to go to!!

And hey, look at that mention of VFG! Cool beans!!

Sue:)

4. This is so exciting. Cannot wait to see lots of pics!

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

It is finally here! Harriet (hattysatttic) was there today, and I belive Lin (noir boudoir) will be there at some point too. Anne (artisannes) will be there for the duration. If anyone goes, stop by and introduce yourself "in person"! They would be thrilled to meet you!

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Okay....anyone lucky enough to peruse the show? What was your experience??? Me and others on the other side of the Atlantic are eager to know!