1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video of my vintage swimwear parade

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Circa Vintage Clothing, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Apologies for being a bit slow to bring this to you: Pam at Glamoursurf beat me to it! Well, she did contribute many of the swimsuits, including 4 year old Alannah's :wub:

As with my previous stills, you'll recognise quite a few of the suits - hope you enjoy.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRXAwfpN-aE&hl=en_GB&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRXAwfpN-aE&hl=en_GB&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

My husband Tim shot the footage, and you can see me in the upper left hand side, backstage making sure that the models are all going on in the right order, wearing the right swimsuit. At the very end, you can also see two of the dressers on stage, looking gorgeous in their vintage. It was a wonderful day!

N

2. joules

joules VFG Member

That was spectacular! I hadn't realized you showed quite that many suits. Really great Nicole (and crew), thanks for the video!

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

What fun that looked like! Some great suits, one of them reminds me of one I just purchased last week, it has one fade area on the front - the light must have got to it when it was stored away! I was so upset as it's such a great suit! I'll show the pic one day.

4. catseyevintage

catseyevintage VFG Member

Hi Nicole ~

What a wonderful video - thanks for sharing it!

~ Debbie

5. sarah-jane

sarah-jane VFG Member

That's some production Nicole! Alannah is just a joy - it looked like the crowd loved her.

Sarah

6. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was so much fun to watch! Great job, Nicole! Alannah was absolutely precious!

7. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Bravo! What fun that was to watch!

Very well done, Nicole & crew.

I think Alannah stole the show, though... :wub:

8. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

You did a fabulous job Nicole!

9. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

It was so much fun watching the live version. Especially fun, was that cute little pixie (is Alannah her name?) doing her ballet steps and blowing kisses to the crowd, lol.

:camera:

10. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

11. Thanks everyone!

You're right Leisa - Alannah totally stole the show....the audience just lapped her up and she was enjoying herself so much she looked like she didn't want to leave the stage!

Nicole