1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Coca Cola label dating?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Josh H., Aug 5, 2018.

1. Josh H.

Josh H. Registered Guest

A little out of my league on this one. I picked this Coke gown up at a yard sale and i know nothing about Coca Cola collectibles. I'm awaiting acceptance into a Coca Cola collectors Facebook group but until then i thought i would try my luck and see if anyone here knows anything about dating vintage Coca Cola labels. Any help is appreciated TIA.

IMG_6374.JPG
    resize.jpg

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I don't ever recall seeing Coke brand clothing until the late 1990s (there used to be a coke-brand shop that opened in about 1998 near where I lived that sold everything coke, including their branded clothing.) Not sure how much earlier the brand was around...

Josh H. likes this.
  3. Josh H.

Josh H. Registered Guest

Yeah, Someone said in the Coke collectors FB group i joined they think it's mid 1980's but they seemed unsure.

80s - 90s was my guess too, just wish i could nail it down to one or the other. I'm going to try to contact the coca cola company later today and see if they can help. Not holding my breath though.