1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VLV accessories ??

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by rjroni1, Feb 16, 2005.

1. rjroni1

rjroni1 Registered Guest

I was just wondering if anybody has a good idea of what some good VLV accessories might be...like do people buy a certain kind of jewelry etc. I have a purse and glove combo I am going to list but is there other items people buy??? I have a lot of vintage jewelry that I am always thinking about.....anyway any good suggestions???:):)

2. I am no expert here, at all. I have noticed just a few trends, from VLV-linked websites and eBay, though: silk-flower, hair adornments (especially hibiscus); jewelry featuring cherries; and jewelry featuring dice. A 40s, cherry, bib necklace would be worth an 'over the moon' amount right now. :) Pretty soon, I expect to see eBay glutted with DIY cherry and dice jewelry.

Others will have more suggestions, for sure.

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Things with cherries. I don't know if its passe', but that's what I would associate. Vintage handbags in popping colors, box purses, novelty purses,

4. Ooo, yeah... ...and raffia purses. ...and cat-eye sunglasses.

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I will have to get my raffia purse up!