1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: Partridge Family Dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by purplepinkpansy, May 3, 2010.

1. purplepinkpansy

purplepinkpansy Registered Guest

Yes, I mean THE Partridge Family. I had a Partridge Family dress or jumper in the early 70's and my mother gave it away when I outgrew it. I desperately want it back. I have searched online for years, but have had no luck.

I did learn there was an actual Partridge Family clothing line at that time, but I am unsure if this was labeled as such.

From what I recall it was a dark blue material and had the multicolored Partridge Family bus on it. I think the PF logo with the 5 stick people were on it too. If anyone has seen this fabric made into anything please let me know! Also has anyone seen anything else that was produced by the Partridge Family line of girls clothing?? It was in sizes 7-14.

Anyone?? I want my dress! :help:

2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Hi and welcome! That's a very specific request, but you never know what one of us might have stashed away in stock. I know I don't have it so am bumping your post in case it hasn't been seen by the right person. Did you grow up in the US, UK, or somewhere else?

3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

what a hoot! i didn't realize there was such a thing as PF clothing &/or fabric

4. purplepinkpansy

purplepinkpansy Registered Guest

Advertisement

Here is all I have managed to locate so far, an ad for the clothing line. I grew up in the U.S. and my mother swears she purchased the dress from JC Penney. Guess it is going to be an impossible endeavor by the looks of things.