1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wear Your Vintage Clothing Challenge!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Beehive Vintage Goods, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Inspired by the "Do You Wear Vintage?" thread, we thought it would be fun to put forth a challenge to all members to try and wear anything vintage next week!!! What a great way to greet Spring with something fresh and a little unexpected.

Be creative, be daring!! Wear a little or a lot! Starting Sunday, March 28th and ending Saturday, March 3rd. Don't forget to take a pic for posting here! We are looking forward to seeing YOU in your VINTAGE!!

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

<i>We are looking forward to seeing YOU in your VINTAGE!! </i>

LOL - be wary of what you ask for Bonnie!

Sue:)

3. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Heheh, an excuse to go out in my bustle perhaps?

Lei

4. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Heheh, an excuse to go out in my bustle perhaps?

Lei

5. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

A lil birdie told me there *may* even be prizes involved... heh

6. Ladies...we will not consider your "hanging baskets" a vintage accessory, no matter how old they are!!

7. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Yea! An excuse to get all prettied up! I can't wait to see all the entries.

Lizzie

8. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Well, I wore a vintage Vera scarf today! I didn't take a picture though.

Deb

9. dancingdresses

dancingdresses Registered Guest

<I>Ladies...we will not consider your "hanging baskets" a vintage accessory, no matter how old they are!</I>

LOLOL:D

10. dibs2002

11. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Hey are we going back in time? Ending March 3rd?? hehehe

Ok I promise to wear something vintage and take a pic! This Saturday is my girlfriend's birthday so I'll get all gussied up. As far as I go is a vintage bag or scarf though - not much vintage fits this girl. :(

12. DOH! That would be ending April 3rd. Thanks Jus!!

13. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Just thought I better give this a little nudge, so everyone will Play! :D

14. Just a reminder...the VCC starts today!! Did you wear a vintage hat and gloves to church today, how about a vintage necklace to Sunday dinner??

Dig through your closets and lets have some fun. Don't forget to take a pic to post.

I am painting this afternoon, so sorry, no vintage from me today!!

15. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

I'm sorting, pitching, purging, and generally making a larger mess than the one I'm trying to clean up before my Dad arrives for a month long visit next weekend!

No vintage from me at the moment....sorry!

Sue:)

16. Retro Rani

Retro Rani Registered Guest

Can I start adding photos now ?
    I have so many as I wear vintage practically all the time that I have made a photo gallery is that OK ? <P>Here it is: All My Vintage Photos

17. You are so darling Anna!! I especially love those coats...they suit you to a "T"!

Thanks for posting the pics. This is also great for our new members to put a face to a name!!

18. dibs2002

Anna, if there is ever a job opening for vintage clothing model, you better apply!

Deb

19. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Anna...wonderful! Really a treat to see!

I have a 'vintage' bra on at the moment, but trust me - you guys DON'T want to see! :)

Sue

20. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

Hello!

Here are two of my 'wears' from last week. I am going to add more pictures, since I have made a point of wearing vintage everyday since last Wednesday.
    My complements to Anna, you looked amazing in all your pictures, and I'm jealous of some of the great clothes you have.
    http://4dw.net/louiseandhenry/vintage_clothing.htm