1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website updated, check it out

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by jim, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jim

jim Guest

Hello Everyone, I just updated my website with lots of great fall and winter items. Some really nice new/old angora sweaters. Also, I'll be updating the website in a couple of weeks with the Holiday Collection. I'll have great gifts ideas for those people on your holiday list that love vintage clothing and accessories. Feel free to contact me with questions about any item on the website. Thanks!!!

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Thanks, Jim

we will check it out!

(and photo posts are welcome to whet appetites)

3. Noir*Boudoir

Noir*Boudoir Guest

It looks great! I love the mixture of painterly graphics with quite a simple setting for the clothes. Are you getting many sales already?

Lin

4. Hello Jim,

I just finished visiting your website. Your dresses are so beautiful they made me want to weep.

Thank you for sharing it with us. It's amazing.

****For anyone who hasn't been to Jim's website, make sure you do. You are in for a steller treat!

Cheers ~ Maureen

5. What a beautiful collection of items you have!!! Definitely drool worthy stuff there Jim!!

6. jim

jim Guest

Thanks for checking out my website, glad you liked it. Running my shop 7 days a week and trying to keep the website updated does keep me busy. If any of you are in the New York City area please stop by the shop and say hello.

7. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Jim, you have exquisite items on your site! What a treat to see these
    garments. I bet Anne has a riot when she visits - she must be like
    a kid in a candystore.

Sue

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Are things on your website available in your store or are they "web exclusives" so to speak?

9. bigchief

bigchief Alumni VFG Past President

<i>BRAVO!</i>

Absolutely gorgeous, Jim - the site <i>and</i> the clothes. :)
    The sweater page is dazzling!

I hope the site is a raging success for you ~

Carolyn

10. jim

jim Guest

The items listed on my website are available in my shop and are a small part of my inventory.