1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. kristenzohn

kristenzohn Registered Guest

A Columbus, Georgia resident recently brought in two wedding gowns that had been worn by members of his family. He had no information about them. One of them came in a box marked "Florence Lustig, Palm Beach." I have been able to find a little information about Lustig, who was a costume designer in Hollywood, and apparently had stores in Palm Beach and New York. The other dress was in a box marked "Junard of Dallas." I coudn't find any information about that shop. Can anyone help me with information about either of these dresses? I have posted images of them.
    Thank you very much for your help.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Hi,

I could not get your photos to work...if you click on the 7th button on the tool bar above the box, you can then insert the url to the image directly into the box that will open up in the top left hand corner of your page.

I'd love to take a peek at these.

3. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Select those pictures in your photobucket account and then go to the bottom and click get code.

Use the first option at the top of the page and copy and paste here.

4. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kristenzohn

That is how I posted the images originally. When I just hit reply to type this message, my pictures are showing up at the bottom of the page--so maybe it is working? I will try doing them again, though, just in case. Thanks!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

If you would do them like I stated above, then we can click on them to enlarge. They are kind of hard to see this way.

7. kristenzohn

I did them the way you suggested the second time--did that work better?