1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wedding Vow Renewal Ceremony Dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by jauntyrooster, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jauntyrooster

jauntyrooster Alumni

Hi All,

I have a client who is looking for a wedding dress. This is for a vow renewal ceremony so I don't think she is married (pardon the pun) to pure white but she wants the "perfect vintage dress" for the occasion. She wears a size 8-10 and of course, everything I have right now that she wants is very tiny. She loved the Cahill I posted on the Q & A section a few weeks ago - lots of flounce and layers but I think she would entertain other styles as well.

I am hoping some of you might post some good ideas here so I can direct her to this thread. I don't think I am going to be able to help her unless I stumble across something in the very near future. I would love it if she was able to purchase from a VFG member.

Thanks!
    Maureen

Rebecca Bartlam likes this.
  2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

I missed the Cahill when you posted it last month - lovely!

Is she hoping for big skirted 50s? This 50s strapless wedding dress is not listed yet, but I have measurements and photos. I think the size could work - bust/waist is 38/28.5" It was a challenge to get it pinned to Josephine who is much smaller - it needs a curvier woman to fill it out.

[​IMG]

3. jauntyrooster

jauntyrooster Alumni

Hi Mags!

That could be an option - I especially like that it isnt pure white (it is a renewal ceremony afterall! hehe).

Do you have an idea on price for your dress?

Thanks!
    Maureen

4. Rebecca Bartlam

Rebecca Bartlam Registered Guest

Seriously doubt you are still looking, but if you are - hows this dress? Sized to fit 8/10n

EDITED - Photo removed

5. dhardy

dhardy Registered Guest

I have these dresses yall may like! Detailed measurements on the listing

Links removed by Admin. Please read posting rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.