1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your views on natural fibres in fashion?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by beccybriggs, Apr 18, 2023.

1. beccybriggs

beccybriggs Registered Guest

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me? I am a master’s student at the University of Kent and I am carrying out a study exploring people’s views on the use and trade of natural fibres in the fashion industry. I’m looking for people to participate with a variety of different opinions on this topic.

Participation involves an interview via a video or phone call at a mutually convenient time. It should take no longer than 45 minutes, and you will be able to enter yourself into a prize draw for a £50 Primark voucher once the interview has been completed.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me by email ([email protected]) or by phone (+447840332303).

Thank you for your consideration!

Beccy

2. Fidel

Fidel Registered Guest

Hello! Your research sounds interesting. I'd be happy to participate in your study and share my perspective on natural fibers in the fashion industry. I'll reach out to you via email to discuss further details. Thanks for the opportunity!