1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I call these sleeves? Angel?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by ourbabyroo, May 6, 2004.

  1. ourbabyroo

    ourbabyroo Registered Guest

    Actually, they are not really sleeves....they are "open" underneath.



  2. bartondoll

    bartondoll Guest

    I'm trying to remember if there is a name for this
    handkerchief style sleeve top...angel would work though
    I think.


Share This Page