What would I call these shoes? Also 1970s?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion Q & A' started by Into the void, May 15, 2017.

  1. Into the void

    Into the void Registered Guest

    Hey I found these cool leather shoes at the local goodwill, what would I call these? They have a chunky shirt heel and kinda look like a take on saddle shoes? They're handmade at a cobbler I believe that have since closed. The heel reminds me of the 1970s. What would you guys say?? Took some detail shots. Don't mind the trash can in the back lol.

    Attached Files:

  2. Jonathan

    Jonathan Trade Member

    They are made in an old fashioned style for older women. These are later, but I would suggest 60s - they could be early 70s.
    Pinkcoke likes this.
  3. Into the void

    Into the void Registered Guest

    Thank you! Yeah I did some independent research and came up with more of a 1960s oxford style. What kind of heel would I call that? It's small-ish so a kitten heel? Or is that not accurate?
  4. Jonathan

    Jonathan Trade Member

    It's a Cuban heel
  5. Circa Vintage

    Circa Vintage Trade Member

    They look like nurse's shoes.
    Pinkcoke likes this.

Share This Page