1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What years did Victoria's Secret use this label?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by tickles.fancy, Aug 9, 2013.

1. tickles.fancy

tickles.fancy Registered Guest

I have had no luck in my search for VS labels. Any info on this one would be great. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. StelmaDesigns

StelmaDesigns Alumni +

Hi there,

While I am familiar with the 1977 to 80s vintage labels, as well as the current ones, I am not absolutely certain the age of this one, but it looks like a more recent label from their small lines of more pricey collections. It sure looks familiar and the older labels do tend to be the wider ones. However, the Designer Collection labels from 2012 are not like this one. I think current labels are narrow ribbons so I am not sure how old this is but my best guess is not earlier than 1990s. The problem with dating is I really need to see the garment as well. I could be way off, so if anyone else has more information, please post! I would love to know as well since lingerie is one of my areas of interest and I do sell a lot of it. Sorry I am not a lot of help!