1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whiting and Davis International Purse

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Cindi Moore, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Cindi Moore

Cindi Moore Registered Guest

I am trying to figure out the date on this purse. It is Whiting and Davis International the tag on the inside is just small it has Whiting and Davis Company on it and on the back of the tag it has Made in China. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Can you show more photos please? Of the whole purse and also the labels.

A Made in China label probably indicates that it's from the last twenty years, unless it was made for the tourist market. I've only seen Whiting and Davis items with "made in USA" labels but photos will help. Thank you.

3. Diane Comer

Diane Comer Registered Guest

Actually, I purchased a tiny disco Whiting and Davis International bag in the late 1970’s with a “Made in China” tag inside it. I barely used it, & of course, it’s still in perfect condition. So it could easily be 40+ years old! Mine is at least 42 years old. Also, I purchased it at Nordstrom at Bellevue Square in Bellevue, Washington as I remember it.

Retro Ruth likes this.