1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whiting & Davis Co. Gold mess purse what can you tell me

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Lc22441731, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Lc22441731

Lc22441731 Registered Guest

Hi everyone, my name is Carrie. I appreciate whatever information and or knowledge that can be shared about this whiting & Davis Co. Gold mess purse that I now have and have provided pictures of as well. I truly have no knowledge of this company once so ever let alone know about a purse so I truly apologize to everyone for thread if in fact saying my inquiring about a whiting & Davis Co purse I have couldn't be any further away from the truth and I'm sorry for that. To me this purse is priceless. Simply because without it I would have never stumbled upon this website and all the endless knowledge that comes along with it. So ty

Attached Files:

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

3. Lc22441731

Lc22441731 Registered Guest

So we're you able to view the pictures of the purse I sent? If so what knowledge can you share

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Yes, your photos are visible. I gave you the link to our label resource (did you click on the link I added above?) so that you can ID the stamped version like you have in your purse. The one we show is dated to the 20s, yours could possibly be a little later, they did move on to using cloth tags.

Our label resource can help you a lot in identifying certain makers and designers.