1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who doesn't love a printed '50s frock?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Circa Vintage Clothing, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Who doesn\'t love a printed \'50s frock?

Had fun in the shop the other day, dressing up Victoria (my lovely shop girl) in some petticoats and '50s summer dresses - here are some pics of her swirling around. You can see more more at my blog including close ups of the prints.

Some of the dresses are clipped because they're too big so you can see the clips in some of the pics! I love, love, love '50s prints.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nicole

2. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

Makes me long for Spring in the middle of Autumn.

Lovely!

3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

GASP!!! what size is that 4th one???? and the 3rd one???? probably tiny ~???

4. The fourth one is a 10 (US 6) and the third one is a 12 (US 8). You won't be surprised to hear that we sold the first three today! Glad that I took photos: the good ones never last long.

Nicole

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

congrats on quick sales for them, they are fab! i am glad and sad at the same time that the 4th one is so small. whew... but rats!

6. TinTrunk

TinTrunk Registered Guest

Victoria looks adorable in all those dresses! It must be fun to swirl around with those big petticoats underneath!

I like the fourth one best too. The print is gorgeous.

Sarah

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Lovely selection, Nicole! Happy to hear that they sold so quickly for you, too!

8. I want more now! It's getting harder and harder to find certain good things - but it's nice when others like the things that you like. They all went to regulars as well - now to find a good home for number four, it's a princess line: very flattering and usually size 10 (6) is very popular.

Nicole

9. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member