1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who needs shoes!!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by b*a*vintagequeen, Jul 27, 2004.

1. b*a*vintagequeen

b*a*vintagequeen Registered Guest

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Susan, I was finally catching up on some of the current mags last night and
    the current "Lucky" has a couple of pages devoted to 40s (or retro 40s)
    shoes being HOT for Fall.

Sue:)

3. b*a*vintagequeen

Thanks! It is so slow right now I hate to list them..but I dont have a choice I have to keep listing! I know how much I got for all the other 40's ones I listed and I hate doing it now...maybe I will just do a few 40's ones and do more 50's and 60's for the next couple weeks.

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I just need to narrow down what types of shoes i don't want LOL I feel your pain about the listing...it has been so dead lately!

5. I like 40s! Anything in an 8 1/2?

6. b*a*vintagequeen

Yea right....a bigger size!! I am not sure I think we probably sold most of the bigger ones right off the bat, especially the platforms and wedges...but you never know what I am going to find when I take a lid off a box..I know I have some gorgeous brown suede pumps that may be a bigger size..I will check when I get home tonight!

7. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

cool....anything with a 3.25" inside ball of foot measure.... i would be all over that : )

8. b*a*vintagequeen

Maybe these?

I have some listing's starting this afteroon..the brown suede pumps..