1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wholesale Vintage Lots

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by wyomingvintage, May 29, 2016.

1. wyomingvintage

wyomingvintage VFG Member

I've been selling online for about 12 years as a hobby. I am moving soon and want to purge all my listed inventory. Not going out of business just a revamp after I move. This sale is open to anyone interested. If truly interested in buying bulk all items are in Casper Wyoming. You can see my wares on Etsy www.wyomingvintage.com. I put 2 coupon codes up on etsy 50% any purchase over $20 or 75% off any purchase over $200.00 Just think inexpensive wholesale prices I'm not moving it! Please contact me through Etsy if you are interested in having me put together a lot. Please understand I work full time as an RN and I work long shifts I may not get back to you instantly but I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. wyomingvintage

wyomingvintage VFG Member

Thanks to the folks that have been buying :) Prices have been slashed even further. Mens suits 15$ Womens dresses 10$ with discount codes. Super deals for resale or personal! For combined shipping rates just ask and if I can fit combined purchases in a flat rate box I will!