1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I'm glad I stopped to fill my tires today

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by glamoursurf, Jan 14, 2010.

1. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

Why I\'m glad I stopped to fill my tires today

Today I was out on errands and noticed my front tire was a bit low. I stopped at the gas station and noticed that the price of 'air' had gone up. Albeit only by a quarter, but by god, 50 cents to use 3 minutes of air, no way. So I drove up a block and filled my tire with air for free. I wasn't planning to go shopping but the there was a store in the same parking lot so I pulled in. And here is what I walked out with. I think my frugality paid off!

Vintage 50s Lilli Diamond Ivory Floral Lace Wedding Wiggle Dress w/ Matching Bolero Jacket

[​IMG]

2. Pam,

I just love stories like that! Thanks for posting and congratulations on your delightful find!:drinkingtoast:

3. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

Pretty dress..... like the jacket alot!
    -Chris

4. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Sweet!!!

What a score for you.

5. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

Isn't it fab? Couldn't believe it when I saw it! Perfect for a wedding me thinks.

6. Gosh...I love that!!!!!!

7. Bingo and Cha-Ching!

8. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

that IS perfect for a wedding!! and now's the time to list those spring/summer beauties!!

how serendipitous!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

9. missproper

missproper Alumni

10. catseyevintage

catseyevintage VFG Member

What a beauty! I love Lilli Diamond and this is a fabulous example of her work!

11. TinTrunk

TinTrunk Registered Guest

Just goes to show it pays to be frugal! :)

What a gorgeous dress ensemble.

Sarah

12. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Great story, and a wonderful set! Makes me really long for the warm weather to come back... :sunshine:

13. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

:fainting:

Wow, and I wasn't even there to bring you luck!

14. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

15. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

I agree about the warm weather, I miss it. We had a couple of sunny days this week so I have begun to shoot some warm weather frocks, finally!

16. Quite! :lol:

Nice one Pam. :excited:

17. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President