1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wicked Plum Vintage Check out Current and Upcoming Items!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by WickedPlumVintage, Jun 21, 2008.

1. WickedPlumVintage

WickedPlumVintage Registered Guest

HI all!!!! I have some current goodies up right now ending Sunday night June 22, with more going up as soon as those end.
    Here is what is up right now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a sneak preview up what is coming:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

2. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

very current and seasonal..fab prints.. loving the purple shift..

3. WickedPlumVintage

4. Loving the 2 top dresses :USETHUMBUP:

5. WickedPlumVintage

Oooh I know. I kinda wish the upcoming floral dress was a tad shorter, but my model is pretty short, so I suppose it will fit shorter on a taller girl!

That wine grecian gown? She is wearing 4 inch platform shoes and it was still pooling on the floor by 3 inches at least! You'd have to BE a Grecian Goddess to wear it I guess!!!

LOL!

6. I love wearing floral or big print maxi's in the summer, although I'm short so they can kinda swamp me - :sunshine:

7. WickedPlumVintage

I just sold a few weeks ago this one awesome Maxi with this flower, butterfly, and mushroom print in it and it ALMOST fit me, but this darn bust of mine prevents me from wearing 99% of what I find or see out there. I am small everywhere else, but these 38DD's are killing me... in more ways than one...

Oh well, otherwise I don't think I would be selling as much!!!

8. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

The dresses look wonderful as does your model! She has a 6 month old baby??? Oh God...how do these ladies do it! Does she eat. she must with a 6 month old!

9. WickedPlumVintage

Oh she was even skinnier than that before she had the baby, and it was a big baby too.

She does smoke a lot.... so maybe that's why, but pics of her in high school, she is even even more skinnier.

She used to get picked on so much for being flat chested, and they called her all kinds of names, and no one thought she was pretty, much less sexy....

I make copies of all her really good shots and give them to her, and she shows them off to everyone, and everyone is always so surprised it is her!

Her self-esteem, I have noticed, has gone up quite a bit, since she started modeling for me and showing off her pictures to everyone!

10. Yep, my bust thought not BIG is big enough to stop these 70's style dresses from fitting me properly.. that's why I usually buy the more modern ones but I prefer the vintage ones.

11. >She used to get picked on so much for being flat >chested, and they called her all kinds of names, and no >one thought she was pretty, much less sexy....

Are they blind? She's really pretty!

12. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

great selection, and i agree, your model is a doll!

nice to see you around here! :hiya:

13. WickedPlumVintage

I KNOW!!! I've been telling her that since I met her, but she hasn't always had the best life.... her life is like a soap opera, but I luff her anyways!!!!

I can't wait till she gets back from Vegas so she can drool over the new stuff I have for her to model...