1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiggle skirt with BIG pink buttons!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by Hattysattic, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

this could have gone in the 'vintage i'm keeping' thread until i tried (to try!) it on again. hmmm - time to let it go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

missing the top button which so selling a/f as i couldn't find an exact match. thought it looked good with a belt though..let me know if you have a match!

[​IMG]

black cashmere jumper also listing on ebay thursday, along with 3 others (all NOS) :)

2. Vintagetrend

Vintagetrend Registered Guest

Well if it does not fit you it will not fit me... le sigh
    I LOVE it SO much!! It is exactly what I am looking for a TRUE pencil skirt!

Michelle

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

isn't it fab! my mother is friends with a man who renovates houses, and he found a box full of sewing projects etc. this, and another FANTASTIC skirt as well as a few other bits were very nearly finished. This one i am thinking maybe she had intended to partially line it (so it remains unlined) and she lost the button.

this is the other i'll list too (sorry pics aren't great), unfortunately just as teeny and even less stretchy! i kept everything else though :horny:

[​IMG]

4. Vintagetrend

Vintagetrend Registered Guest

Ohh look at that one! what fabulous finds! I have the hardest times finding true pencil skirts in my size or really at all. If you do a search for pencil skirts soooooooo many of them are not pencil skirts.. very frustrating at times. I finally decided to make my own!

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

We need sizes, Harriet!

But then again, if it doesn't fit you in the hips, it probably won't fit me either.