1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you say this was a wedding dress?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by polyesterchesters, Apr 3, 2005.

1. polyesterchesters

polyesterchesters Registered Guest

This is a Shaheen. Painted, the sleeves are 30"... I am thinking wedding.... what should I say to attract the buyers? Good size... 14.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Pink
    Train
    70's
    Tiki
    <B>Shaheen</B> is your best attention -getter, imho.

It's lovely. And - yeah, I can see it as a wedding dress, but I dunno if that'll get many hits, really?

Tiki Wedding???

Good luck with it!

xoxoxo
    leisa

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

i don't know enough about hawaiian customs as to if these would be a wedding dress. A non-traditional bride may wear it, but nowadays even if it is your 6th time, you can still wear white....but then some brides want to get married on the beach and as long as its pretty they will wear it...

4. artisannes

artisannes VFG Member VFG Past President

I wouldn't put it in the title because you might niche it too much, but you could mention in the write up that it would make a great wedding dress for someone looking for non-trad.

It is very pretty and that back panel would look lovely catching a beach breeze.

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

that's a great idea. if someone is looking for wedding in description it will come up.

And i agree about not putting it into a niche. Someone might have just come over a bad breakup and see the wedding title and run :)