1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

writers block! keyword help appreciated ..

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Hattysattic, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

hello! haven't listed for months but now the wolves are nearly at the door and i need to stop spending and start selling! having real trouble though, this alwasy happens when i don't do ebay for more than a week - i can't for the life of me describe anything!

so any keyword help would be great, lin helped me out with this when i asked ages ago but have forgotten what was said :BAGUSE: ....

jean varon tubelike number. mid 70's?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and can you believe even though i took about 20 different photos of this i failed to take a full shot of the front? i am so not with it today... back to wedging a roll of bubble wrap under my legless mannequin for one last picture!

(oh yes, working title is 'tube like jean varon draped goddess dress' . help please!)

:wacko:

2. noir_boudoir

noir_boudoir Registered Guest

eeeeerrr. Ruched? Makes me think of Bond girl cocktail lounge-wear (Moore-period).

I think it'll get attention.

L

3. Hattysattic

that would be nice! it does have some minor damage (darn those teetering heels) so i'm starting it at £5.99.

will work on the bond babe idea, thank you!

4. BarbaraVilliers

BarbaraVilliers Registered Guest

hmm slinky clinging temptress!
    Louise

5. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

This is what I believe I heard being called a cocoon dress in the 70s...Ring a bell? When I go to search by that term I find that it is used for kind of fetish-y tight dresses now. (Maybe that's good for eBay, and maybe it ain't!)

6. Hattysattic

ooh right, thanks maggie and louise! if it gets them looking, can't be bad...

7. Oooooh Ruched Goddess! That is gorgeous!

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

yes..definitely put goddess in there somewhere. Its not the traditional goddess style but certainly fits in there. On the right lady, this dress would be just killer.