1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XL Vintage Dress Dressy but not too dressy

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by TheVintagePeddler, Aug 28, 2007.

1. I can't find anything and time is running out. If you have anything please post us a link here.
    Thanks!

2. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

I have a XL 1940's black cotton eyelet dress... Dont have measurements yet. But sure it is an extra large

-Chris

3. thevintagebungalow

thevintagebungalow VFG Member

I'm not sure what style your looking for but I have this dress listed at Babylon. B42 W34 H50 Very pretty and dressy but not toooo dressy :)

[​IMG]

4. BijouVintage

BijouVintage Alumni

5. Laura

Laura Alumni

Marie, I think it was you I bought that navy blue scalloped-front dress from last fall? I wore it to our historical society's costume ball. I'm ready to sell it, so if it would work for you, that might be perfect. :)

Laura

6. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

I've got some great larger size dresses in my store. Just use plus size, XL, or XXL in my store search box.

7. borntoolatevintage

borntoolatevintage Registered Guest

I have a few so feel free to check them out.

8. Ohhh, lots of pretties. Off to bed now but I'll check these out in the am. Thanks guys!

9. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

I have a semi-sheer navy blue & white abstract "leaf-like" print silky nylon dress in XL that I wore to a party this spring, and I got loads of complements on it. It's "dressy but not too." I don't have it listed yet (haven't gotten 'round to it), but it's about a size 16; can measure it if you like.

Here it is, oh, and it's not as dark as navy, more just a true dark blue (multi-gored skirt can be worn straight or fuller with the proper slip; very "floaty" on):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anne