Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Vintage Fashion Guild Forums.

1. MagsRags attached a file to the thread Fresh Vintage - May 30 - June 5.

photos are clickable links. At MagsRags.net a 70s maxidress with ruffle angel sleeves [ATTACH] a 40s necktie with ballerina jacquard...

milsonsleeves3.jpg ballerinaweavecloser.jpg rockmount15-32straighton.jpg May 31, 2024 at 10:38 PM
  2. denisebrain liked pastperfect2's post in the thread Ceil Chapman Wedding Dress(!!!) Questions!.

Do NOT attempt to wet clean this yourself. Odds are very high that the various fabrics will shrink at different rates and the dress will...

May 31, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  3. denisebrain replied to the thread Prom Night - Class of VFG-The VFG Fashion Parade for the week of May 27th.

Thank you Sunny!!

May 31, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  4. denisebrain liked Cestsibon's post in the thread Prom Night - Class of VFG-The VFG Fashion Parade for the week of May 27th.

I'm encouraging members to delve into this - now that i can remember how to find the posts myself! Also to view the ISSU and see if an...

May 31, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  5. MagsRags liked pastperfect2's post in the thread Ceil Chapman Wedding Dress(!!!) Questions!.

Do NOT attempt to wet clean this yourself. Odds are very high that the various fabrics will shrink at different rates and the dress will...

May 31, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  6. pastperfect2 replied to the thread Ceil Chapman Wedding Dress(!!!) Questions!.

May 31, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  7. morning-glorious liked denisebrain's post in the thread Prom Night - Class of VFG-The VFG Fashion Parade for the week of May 27th.

Many thanks to Jolene @BlackLotusVintage, we have a new Parade video up! [ATTACH] To VFG Members: Every time you participate in our...

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.01.11 PM.png May 31, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  8. anothertimevintageapparel liked Ranch Queen Vintage's post in the thread Fresh Vintage - May 30 - June 5.

1980s Intarsia Medallion Knit Tank Top [ATTACH] 1970s Retro Fair Isle Knit Vest [ATTACH] 1940s Wool Paisley Opera Scarf [ATTACH]...

vest 01.png wool scarf.png blue set.png parallele.png IMG_6723.jpeg May 31, 2024 at 6:48 PM