1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you wondered who made those beautiful jewels marked DRGM 1138525?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by trufaux, May 21, 2018.

1. trufaux

trufaux VFG Member

The history of costume jewelry is a story that is still being written. I am proud to announce the publication of the very first article on a German company whose name had been omitted from that story, until now. Schreiber & Hiller marked their 1930s jewelry with that German patent number. They also made pieces marked "ESHA RANDEL" in the 1950s. My good friend and colleage Robin Deutsch and I have collaborated to bring this important information to the vintage jewelry community. Click here to read “Schreiber & Hiller: A Jewelry Mystery Solved”.

If you want to know the story of how we cracked the case, read my latest blog post.

2. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

I am so impressed by your tenacious research. Thank you.
    Marian

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

5. VintagePassion

VintagePassion Registered Guest

Thank you for your research on the
    jewels marked DRGM 1138525. I had a piece of jewelry that had that on it a few years back, not sure what happened to it. I may still have it buried somewhere in a box.
    217.JPG

Any chance you could help me identify a couple pairs of earrings that only are marked Germany? Or guide me in a direction that could help me? 1.JPG

Thanks for your help :)

Attached Files:

• 223.JPG
      223.JPG
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:
    • 230.JPG
      230.JPG
      File size:
      42.3 KB
      Views: