1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polo R. Lauren Co. Skinny Jeans Authentic Dungarees

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by FashionGene, May 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FashionGene

FashionGene Registered Guest

Hello,
    I have not been able to identify this label of these natural Ralph Lauren Jeans and do not know where they would have originally been sold. Purchased new with tags in church store. Was sold as Women's jeans. I saw the size 20 and didn't question till I got home why they were so small. I now believe that these may be boy's jeans, but still cannot identify the label. Will be re-selling. Thank You

Attached Files:

2. Are you trying to find out their age? If so, Google images shows me quite a few examples of both the labels you show. No one listing these items has called them vintage so perhaps it's a recent/contemporary label.

3. FashionGene

FashionGene Registered Guest

Thank you for your reply. First trying to determine if they are boys, and also age I guess if they are old, but that was not the priority. Going to Google Images! Thank You!

4. In order to determine if they are boys and not womens, we need some measurements, please. :)