Say hello to our newest member, Bee Vintage Leeds!

denisebrain

VFG Vice President
Staff member
VFG Past President
Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Deb @Bee Vintage Leeds!

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 9.18.47 AM.png

She shows her UK home off well with a wonderful selection in her Etsy shop, including Laura Ashley, Horrockses...

I'm in love this Lee Bender/Bus Stop dress
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 9.36.44 AM.png
...and this CC41 coat
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 9.36.53 AM.png

Visit her shop here: etsy.com/uk/shop/BeeVintageLeeds

and be sure to follow her on Instagram @beevintageleeds

From her Instagram it looks like she also does pop up shop. Deb, please tell us more!!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Deb @Bee Vintage Leeds!

View attachment 176388

She shows her UK home off well with a wonderful selection in her Etsy shop, including Laura Ashley, Horrockses...

I'm in love this Lee Bender/Bus Stop dress
View attachment 176390
...and this CC41 coat
View attachment 176389

Visit her shop here: etsy.com/uk/shop/BeeVintageLeeds

and be sure to follow her on Instagram @beevintageleeds

From her Instagram it looks like she also does pop up shop. Deb, please tell us more!!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for the lovely welcome and your feedback on my stock is really appreciated. I’m super excited to be part of this group. I started selling in 2018 when I decided it was time to pass on some of the pieces I’d hoarded for years! Now I’m hooked on buying and selling, finding those special, unique pieces and giving them a new lease of life is just the best (but you all know that ).

I mainly sell on Etsy or Instagram but I do do very occasional fairs and pop ups. This autumn I have a stall with Hit The North at Riley Smith Hall in Tadcaster on 4 November and a pop up the weekend of 18-19 November at Oakwood Vintage in my home town Leeds. I’m currently collating a collection and setting aside some exclusive pieces for the events.

I’m still finding my way around the forums and available resources but hopefully I’ll become an active contributor. Oh and of course I’ll be checking out member sites.

Deb

Back