Kerry Harris aka Revivals Vintage is our newest VFG Member!

MagsRags

VFG President
Staff member
Please welcome Kerry @RevivalsUK to VFG membership. Kerry is located in Whitstable UK, and has been selling vintage for 20 years. Her Etsy shop, RevivalsVintage, offers a mix of fashion, jewelry, and some collectibles. Her shop is now on my favorites list. I was especially drawn to this 50s expandable bracelet with red faux exotic leather.
kerryharris redbracelet.jpg

Kerry's Instagram handle is @revivalsvintage, and I am following her there as well. Please join me in welcoming her into the VFG membership!!
tip my hat

Please welcome Kerry @RevivalsUK to VFG membership. Kerry is located in Whitstable UK, and has been selling vintage for 20 years. Her Etsy shop, RevivalsVintage, offers a mix of fashion, jewelry, and some collectibles. Her shop is now on my favorites list. I was especially drawn to this 50s expandable bracelet with red faux exotic leather.
View attachment 183839

Kerry's Instagram handle is @revivalsvintage, and I am following her there as well. Please join me in welcoming her into the VFG membership!!
tip my hat
Thank you for the warm welcome Maggie! I look forward to being part of the VFG community

Back