2nd Annual VFG Auction • April 24 thru May 3

Welcome!

To the
2nd Annual Vintage Fashion Guild Auction

Monday, April 24 through Wednesday, May 3

auctiongraphicsquare2e.jpg

We will be auctioning a collection of vintage fashion items generously donated by members of the VFG.

When:
The auction goes live on Monday, April 24 and runs for 10 days. Each item listing will run for 3 days only (so bid early), with new items added daily through Wednesday, May 3. Final auctions close on May 6.

Where:
It all takes place on Instagram @vintagefashionguild
https://www.instagram.com/vintagefashionguild/

All proceeds benefit the VFG.

Watch for further details, including a sneak peek, later this week.

We are also very grateful for donations made at any time! bit.ly/vintagefashionguild

Note: The Vintage Fashion Guild is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, and as such, donations are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as business expenses.

The VFG: 21 Years of Sharing Our Passion for Vintage Fashion

Last edited:
Hi! I have a request/suggestion. I was just looking to see if I could share something to our insta about the upcoming auction but the info is just in the stories right now, so not shareable. If you could make a reel or a post and pin it to the top of the feed that could help members and followers share easily! We've had our post about our upcoming Earth Day swap pinned to the top for a couple of weeks leading up to the event.

Also, pinning the latest info posts to the top of the feed feels like a must nowadays. Always pinning the latest Fresh Vintage, Vintage Parade and any special event like the Auction would drive more traffic to those posts when people visit the profile.

Back