Advice on vintage copper/brass jewellery :)

MissPixiePickles

Registered Guest
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help identify some copper and brass pieces of jewellery I have. Again, I have had these for some time and I just cannot seem to verify whether they are in fact, older pieces or more modern.

A brass cuff bracelet with what looks like an Art Nouveau design?

A copper cuff bracelet with a glass cabochon, this cuff is tiny! I have very small wrists, I got it on OK but getting it back off was not easy (I bruised! Haha). I am also, unsure of what the 'glass' is?

The necklace is copper, I am not sure what the pendant is made from?

I would love your feedback on these pieces, Google lens is more miss than hit it would seem, some of the suggestions are like, wow, nope. Many thanks :)
IMG_5251.JPG
IMG_5253.JPG
IMG_5240.JPG
IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_5330.JPG
IMG_5332.JPG

I really have no idea about the first one! I do think the small cuff and the necklace are older, That looks like an operculum shell in the copper necklace (I only really see that when I expand the image). Operculum was so frequently used in the late Victorian period (and I love it!). Could it be Art Nouveau maybe?

I do not know what the stone is in the smaller cuff, but the setting looks old to me.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but we have lots of smart jewelry people here, and I hope they'll chime in.

Very lovely pieces!

I really have no idea about the first one! I do think the small cuff and the necklace are older, That looks like an operculum shell in the copper necklace (I only really see that when I expand the image). Operculum was so frequently used in the late Victorian period (and I love it!). Could it be Art Nouveau maybe?

I do not know what the stone is in the smaller cuff, but the setting looks old to me.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but we have lots of smart jewelry people here, and I hope they'll chime in.

Very lovely pieces!

Thank you so much Janine, you've been very helpful. I agree with you, I do feel that they are older pieces, I too thought that those two may be Art Nouveau. Maybe the brass one is a little newer, a revival/reproduction piece, it's very nice, they all are :) many thanks again.

Back