Authentic Imports Inc jacket.

RLeaMoore

Registered Guest
I've recently been going through lots and lots of items at my grandparents house to help them downsize, and I have found a few jackets that I really love. I'm just wondering if anyone knows any information about these. I looked up the labels but I couldn't find much.
If anyone has any information about the company, the date, or anything to share at all, that would be great! I just absolutely love this!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, the extensive material detail on the care label, combined with the elbow patches which are there for decorative purposes as much as functional, (as they match the trims) would suggest to me that this was made fairly recently, I would suggest within the last 20 years.

Thank you! I didn't think it was extremely old, I was just curious to learn more. I think it's a great jacket. Thank you so much!

I've recently been going through lots and lots of items at my grandparents house to help them downsize, and I have found a few jackets that I really love. I'm just wondering if anyone knows any information about these. I looked up the labels but I couldn't find much.
If anyone has any information about the company, the date, or anything to share at all, that would be great! I just absolutely love this!

View attachment 41460
View attachment 41461

View attachment 41462

View attachment 41463
View attachment 41464
View attachment 41465
View attachment 41466
Hi, the extensive material detail on the care label, combined with the elbow patches which are there for decorative purposes as much as functional, (as they match the trims) would suggest to me that this was made fairly recently, I would suggest within the last 20 years.
I know this post is years later, but I used to represent Authentic Imports in the late 80s and 90s.It was a top quality outerwear supplier. We sold to high end stores including Paul Stuart, although we used their label.

Back